Saturday, January 14, 2006

Before today I didnt think anything was better than Diet Pepsi!

So the last couple of days hasnt been too exciting, which has been nice since I have been trying to get over the upset from my first day at school.

My mommy has tried to put me on the leash again a few more times and sometimes I will walk across the living room, but most of the time I wont! HAHAHA!!!!

I think pretty soon I am going to have to go outside for a *real walk* whatever that is! Today I had a great time riding around on my mom's shoulder when she was doing housework! That is about all the more excitement I need.

The best part of the day was when I got to sample one of Grandpa Campbell's favorite treats - Peanut Butter and syrup! OMG it was just so yummy I could smell it a mile away and practically jumped onto the plate! Now I love coffee and I love honey even more, but this was truly the best thing I have ever tasted, and I promptly had a nice sugar buzz and ran around the living room like a mad man for a good hour..... This was even better than the day I found Diet Pepsi and Coke.......
-->