Thursday, January 26, 2006

Oliver Evil

Since I like to spill the beans about everything here.... I will just go ahead and admit that sometimes I am a bit of a Yorkshire TERROR.... And so that goes beyond my mom having to call out all my names in the big loud yell voice *OLIVER RAMSEY RHODES!* ... Sometimes I am just downright OLIVER EVIL.

I like to bite and chew. On my MOM. I love to bite her toes and her hands, and her ears and anything else I can get ahold of really... And I also bite and chew on my Dad.... And it really is evil because although I am just a puppy and sometimes forget... sometimes I know its wrong and I do it anyway!

And since I know you will think this is all poppycock.... I will just have to show you a picture to prove how evil I can look. In the famous words of Cartman from South Park *Respect my Authoritee!*

-->